Wondering how to dissemble the TACAMO Tumbler Lid for cleaning? Please follow the instructions below. These instructions can also be found on the insert that is included in the product packaging:
- Remove and clean the Outer O-Ring with mild dishwashing soap and warm water.
- Close the slider lid completely.
- From the bottom of the lid, push up against the silicone seal on the slider, through the sip opening until the slider detaches.
- Clean the lid and slider thoroughly with mild dishwashing soap and warm water.
- Reassemble the lid by pressing the slider back into the lid channel, until it clicks.
- Reattach the dual-flange O-ring around the outside of the lid, making sure that the ridged side of the O-ring faces out, with the flat side of the O-ring resting against the side O-ring groove.