We Offer The Fastest Shipping
and Hassle-Free Returns!
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING - Free shipping is valid on U.S. retail orders only. There are no weight or item count restrictions. Unfortunately, due to the high cost of International Shipping, we can currently only offer free shipping within the USA.
- DOMESTIC DELIVERY - TITAN Survival ships most customer orders directly from our warehouse within 24 - 48 hours for you convenience and maximum efficiency. Domestic shipments will typically arrive within 5 to 10 business days, if there are no delivery disruptions.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - International (Non - U.S.) orders will incur a calculated shipping rate based on the delivery address and the shipping service that you select at checkout. Shipments typically take between 1 to 4 weeks to arrive, depending on local Customs procedures, but can take up to 12 weeks in extreme circumstances. To determine actual shipping costs, please go through the checkout process and your real-time shipping charges will be shown just before payment information is requested.
- COVID-19 PANDEMIC NOTICE: Due to decreased staffing for both logistics and customs agencies worldwide, shipments may take longer than normal and in some cases, might be returned to us due to temporary / permanent service cessation. We have no control over this and will work with you if this occurs.
- IMPORTANT - Due to the lack of transparency in some tracking of international shipments, we cannot guarantee a delivery window for International Shipments. If the product does not arrive within 8 weeks of your order date, we can refund the product purchase price, but shipping fees will not be refunded since we can not get a refund ourselves.
- IMPORT FEES - We cannot guarantee that you will, or will not, be charged any taxes, duties, or brokerage charges by your government. It is the Recipient's responsibility to pay these charges. These fees are typically charged once the package reaches it's destination country, and are beyond our control. This applies only for International orders.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail may not have tracking numbers.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return requests.
- Return Policy does not apply to products purchased with a discount code
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- After approval, you should mail your return to: 202 S. Santa Cruz Ave, STE H, Modesto, CA 95354
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We reserve the right to Cancel and Refund any order, at any time, for any reason. Although we rarely do this, we reserve this right so that we can protect the business from losses due to unforeseen circumstances such as software glitches, fraudulent orders, inventory issues, etc.
CUSTOMER CLAIMS / RETURNED PACKAGES
Due to differences in mail/parcel delivery processes throughout the U.S. and the rest of the world, the customer agrees that TITAN Survival can not be held liable for missed deliveries, lost shipments, or damaged packages.
TITAN Survival's responsibility for the sale ends at Proof of Attempted Delivery by the delivery service responsible for delivering the shipment. Should an issue occur with the delivery of the order, it is the Customer's responsibility to contact the delivery service used to locate their shipment.
While the customer is responsible for filing any claims against the delivery service used, we can provide any documentation available in pursuit of those claims (tracking information, labels, invoices, etc.).
In the event that a package is returned to us for any reason (unpaid taxes, duties, missed deliveries, invalid shipping addresses, etc.), we will refund the purchase price of the product(s), minus our shipping costs, assuming the product is returned in a new, sell-able condition.
Questions about this Policy should be forwarded to email@example.com.