CUSTOMER SUBMITTED PHOTOS
TITAN Survival's 1/8" Inch Diameter Olive-Drab Elastic Shock Cord for Bungee CordsMade in The USA, and Berry Amendment Compliant.
LENGTH: 1,000 FOOT SPOOL
- MADE IN THE USA – This is a single 1,000-foot spool of Berry Compliant, MIL-SPEC ShockCord, that also meets high-quality industrial Marine-Grade requirements. Perfect for DIY projects that require elastic cordage.
- MIL-SPEC COMPONENTS – Built to last, we’ve manufactured our ShockCord to military specifications, including a tightly woven 16-strand nylon sheath and a 12-strand 100% rubber core. This means Industrial-level quality strength, stretch, shock absorption, and longevity that you can depend on, including long-lasting resistance to the elements and ultra-violet (UV) sunlight.
- THE ULTIMATE ELASTIC CORDAGE – Durably constructed, our ShockCord has 100% stretch, a tensile strength of ~100 LBS, and is ideal for creating bungee cords and securing or tethering items to you trailers, boats, vehicles, roof racks, backpacks, bug-out bags, tarps, and so much more. Can even be used for crafting, making unique jewelry, hunting, kayaking, and more.
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE – TITAN Survival’s bungee ShockCord has a guaranteed 100% Stretch (+/- 10%), as well a high-modulus which helps to eliminate deformation or a loss of stretch over time. Additionally, we maximize abrasion resistance and longevity by utilizing MIL-SPEC Nylon for the sheath material. Easy to store, simply cut to the desired length and use.
- THE TITAN PROMISE – We're an American Veteran-Owned business, operating out of California, and all of our products come with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE, so you know we’ve always got your back. A great Customer Experience, every single time, is our #1 goal.
- SIZE (SPOOL): 8 x 7 x 7 inches
- LENGTH: 1,000 Feet (300 m)
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 4 lbs, 8 ounces (2 kg)
- DIAMETER: 1/8" (3.175 mm)
- TENSILE STRENGTH: ~100 LBS
- STRETCH: 100%