CUSTOMER SUBMITTED PHOTOS
Designed for NASA Space Exploration and Heat Retention. Perfect for Survival Kits and Go-Bags. Includes Stow-able Nylon Drawstring Bag.
- DESIGNED FOR NASA - Originally designed for heat retention during NASA space exploration, our proprietary aluminized Polyolefin sleeping bags are thicker, safer, softer, and quieter than the competition. They do not out-gas, and can also be used for ground cover, rescue or distress beacons, ponchos, tarps, and impromptu shade.
- EXTRA-THICK & WARM - Our Mylar sleeping bags are 41% thicker than the leading competitor, helping to keep you warmer in emergency situations where protection from inclement weather conditions is required. Each sleeping bag is designed to help prevent hypothermia and shock by retaining up to 90% of your body heat.
- COMPACT DESIGN – Designed to comfortably fit a single adult, each emergency sleeping bag is tear-resistant, reusable, and can be rolled and stowed in the included olive-drab Nylon drawstring bag. These sleeping bags are perfect for Backpacking, Emergency Kits, and Bug-Out Bags and can also be used as a bivy sack cover for your regular sleeping bag.
- PRODUCT SPECS
- SIZE (PACKED): 6 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches
- SIZE (UNROLLED): 36" x 78" inches
- TOTAL WEIGHT (IN STUFF SACK): 4.3 ounces (120g)
- UPC / EAN: 0806810982617
- BAG THICKNESS: 35µm - 40µm (vs. 25µm competitor average)